How to maintain the standard parts of automobile inspection tools
The maintenance of standard parts of automobile inspection tools can promote the improvement of work efficiency, reduce the wear of products and extend the service life. Today, the editor introduces the maintenance of standard parts of automobile inspection tools:
1. Ensure that the environmental elements of the car inspection tool are dry: the storage temperature is guaranteed to be between minus 10 degrees Celsius and 60 degrees Celsius; the humidity must be below 60%; particles cannot exceed 2%.
2. Fundamental protection of automobile inspection tools: to ensure the external cleaning of the inspection tool imitating block, some latches, inspection pins, and bottom plates must be kept clean; the movable parts that need to be disassembled are placed in the corresponding positions.
3. The maintenance time can be handled in half a year or once a year:
4. Check whether the pin hole is worn or not, and replace it immediately if in doubt;
5. Check whether the fine slide is loose, and add lubricating oil;
6. Check whether the positioning datum is worn or rusted, and some may be replaced or polished in time;
7. Check in time whether the marking scale and the coating are worn or dropped.