Manufacturing requirements of inspection tool base plate
Backrest side panel – (2)
1) The upper surface of the inspection tool base plate shall be used as the installation base plane and the measurement base plane, and there shall be no obvious machining tool marks.
2) For the base plate without special requirements, the upper surface shall be engraved with 100 mm spacing 100 bit line, 0.5 mm depth and 0.5 mm width
3) Font requirements for bottom plate engraving: the height of coordinate characters below 400 mm (including 400) is 6 mm; the height of characters between 400-1200 mm is 8 mm; the height of characters above 1200 mm is 10 mm; the depth of characters is 0.15 mm and the width is 0.3 mm
4) Only 18, 23, 28 and 33 are allowed in the design standard of base plate thickness. The base plate thickness is selected according to table 1: (a is the long side of the base plate)
Generally, 23 is selected. When the weight of the bottom plate is less than 50% of the weight of the inspection tool, 28 is selected. The plane size of the bottom plate is greater than 600 × 600, the bottom plate must be frosted or welded, and the specific material to be selected should be determined according to the customer’s requirements.
5) Chamfering of inspection tool bottom plate: the chamfering of four corners below 400mm (including 400mm) is C5, the chamfering of peripheral edges is c2400mm, the chamfering of four corners above 400mm is C10, and the chamfering of peripheral edges is C5
6) When the customer requests to design the datum edge of the base plate, the concave way of the datum edge is preferred. Centennial line (also called gridline)