General Structure of Inspection Tool
1. Fixed direct sales for benchmark: the main benchmark is round, the secondary benchmark is round, and the hole stop gauge is made.
2. Hole check gauge should be placed in the circular groove on the bottom plate, and the screw should be locked from under the bottom plate.
3. For example, the elliptical hole check gauge shall be made into a width direction and a length direction check gauge respectively.
4 The bottom plate of the body is made of aluminum.
5. The product inspection area is marked on the body, and it is distinguished according to the pattern book.
6 The testing surface on the body is anode color, and the non-functional testing area is painted with blue paint.
7. Body, anode color of bottom plate mechanism, electroplating of steel parts.
8. The slider on the mechanism can’t move and shake excessively. The detection block
9. Needs to be fixed with screws and pins.
10. Whether the anti-rust treatment of the inspection tool body and the anti-rust treatment of the inspection gauge have been done.
11. “Flush” (or “Min Flush Minimum Cut” or “Max Flush Maximum Cut”) shall be engraved on the surface and trimming inspection according to the design requirements, and the product can be clearly seen after it is placed on the inspection tool.
12. The clearance of the gauge is 3-5mm, depending on the product style.
13. There are 4 measuring benchmarks for the left and right pieces of the same board and 3 measuring benchmarks for the single piece. The measuring benchmarks for the left and right pieces should be separated from the middle of the bottom plate.
14. The body is flush with negative tolerance.
15. The differential gauge is marked with ⌒2.
16. The periphery of the base plate should be marked and engraved with the benchmark and the peripheral dimensions of the base plate.
1. Is there a test report or calibration report, and is there a repeatability report?
2. Check whether the fixture is effective in positioning the product.
3. Check whether the performance of the fixture is good.
4. Is the checking fixture made according to the product’s surface structure?
5. Is there an operating instruction for the inspection tool?
6. Lifting rings and trolleys are required if the inspection tool exceeds 25KG.
7. Check whether the thickness direction of the product of the fixture is correct. Does the line/surface profile detection block have the corresponding tolerance area color mark?
8. Whether there are stop gauges for sectional inspection on the surface contour and corresponding color marks on the inspection sections.
9. Check whether all pins and sleeves slide together for shaking.
10. Check whether the corresponding benchmark and zero-paste position symbols on the fixture, such as (A1 A2 A3, etc.), are consistent with the style book.
11. The primary and secondary benchmark fixed direct sales are fixed by metal fixing liquid.
12. Do you have exhaust holes on the body?
1. Whether the contents of the nameplate of the inspection tool correspond to details.
2. Check whether the color of the fixture is consistent with the customer’s requirements.
3. Whether the marking of measuring gap is clear and durable.
4. Check whether the number of pin/plug gauge is clear and durable.