Can you use stamping inspection tool?
Stamping parts inspection tools are mainly used for the measurement of stamping parts. If stamping factories produce stamping parts, there are two direct methods for dimensional measurement. One is blue light scanning, but the investment of this equipment is relatively large. The other is to make inspection tools, which can directly measure the gap surface difference of parts. At present, inspection tools are mostly used by automobile stamping parts manufacturers. Inspection of inspection tools refers to the use of inspection tools, steel ruler, clearance ruler and other measuring tools to measure the hole position, size, profile size, material edge and other parts of stamping parts. The following mainly introduces the use method of the inspection tool.
(1) According to the product p.c.m diagram procedure, draw the inspection process diagram and determine the inspection procedure.
(2) Before placing the product on the main inspection body, remove the burr on the edge. After placing the product on the main inspection body, first check the accuracy of the positioning hole core.
(3) After the product is smoothly put into the positioning hole core on the main inspection body, fix the compactor with serial number on the main inspection body in turn to compress the product (the product is supported by the standard cushion block on the main inspection body).
(4) Insert the plug gauge into each hole on the product and into the hole sleeve at the corresponding position of the main inspection body, and use the stamping inspection tool to check whether each hole and hole core are within the qualified range.
(5) Use the plug gauge to check the vertical fluctuation of the dimension at the edge of the product and the main inspection body, and use the matching insert on the side of the main inspection body to check the horizontal fluctuation of the dimension at the edge of the product shape.
(6) Use the inspection plate to check the depth and shape of each specified pressing part of the product, and use the feeler gauge to check its clearance, so as to determine the quality condition at this part.
(7) Use the inspection plate on any curved surface to check the distance (given value) between the upper surface of the product and the lower surface of the inspection plate at the specified coordinate position, so as to determine the quality condition of the section.
For new stamping parts, there are few references. At this time, the stamping parts inspection tool can help to quickly carry out debugging, especially when the early parts and equipment status are unstable, it can become a reference benchmark.